Our Terms and Conditions
The Cross Stitch Cottage is committed to providing a friendly and helpful service to all our clients. Please note below the terms and conditions of our service, sales and use of this website. By accessing the site or placing an order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. If you have any questions we would be delighted to answer these ahead of your order, please email us email@example.com
Our terms and conditions are effective from 1st September 2015.
- When using our website you will be issued with a password and account access, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality for that account and the information contained within it at all times.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an account, cancel an order or terminate an agreement with you, without reason. If we cancel an order we will provide you with a full refund.
- We will keep your personal information confidential. We will not sell or distribute your data and will only use it for the purposes of fulfilling your order and keeping in touch.
- By placing an order, and in order to be part of our loyalty club, we will add you to our mailing list. You will receive relevant updates and newsletters however we will keep these to a minimum and we will never SPAM you. If you wish to opt out of the newsletter you can do so at any time.
- We offer our valued customers a membership club. When you have spent £50 with us in total you will become an ‘Amethyst’ member and receive a 5% discount off every order. After £125 of lifetime spend you will be upgraded to ‘Emerald’ and receive a 10% discount and after £250 of lifetime spend you will become a ‘Sapphire’ member and receive 15% off every order as well as free UK postage. As a member you will also receive our newsletter and other special offers throughout the year.
- The membership levels have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for anything other than the offer above.
- Our find it service is free. We aim to respond within 48 hours and will provide you with some options to meet your requirements. You are under no obligation to buy. We scan suppliers across the world for the perfect kit so your order may be delayed in reaching you but we will let you know what the expected delivery date is before you place an order.
- Our website is subject to strict copyright and may not be reproduced in any part. All imagery used is done so subject to copyright (either our own or that of the originator), where images are used where we do not hold copyright we do so with permission of the originator by virtue of selling their products.
- We welcome you to share our site and its contents with others who may be interested and respectfully request this is done via direct sharing of the URL (or page URL) rather than by copying the page itself.
- When you place an order we will send you an email confirming this order. Orders which have not been dispatched may be cancelled by contacting us directly.
- If we are unable to fulfil an order straight away, we will contact you to let you know when we expect to be able to do so. You may of course cancel your order if this is not an acceptable time frame.
- Once an order is dispatched we cannot cancel the order, however you may return the product (unopened and in saleable condition) to obtain a full refund. The cost of return postage is covered by yourself. Please contact us to obtain a return address. We will aim to process your refund within 48 hours of receipt and inspection by us, the refund will be issued no later than 14 days from this date. We will email you to confirm receipt and that the refund is being processed.
- In the event that a product is not as described we will cover the cost of return.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours of being placed. Any order placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day. After 2pm the following working day. This is subject to postage availability, weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- We reserve the right to alter the price if we discover it has been incorrectly listed, if we have charged you more than the correct price we will dispatch the item and refund you the difference. If we have charged you less we will contact you to advise you of this and allow you to choose either to pay the difference or have a full refund.
- We do not accept any liability for any increased customs charges, we will post with the correct postage as we believe it to be at that date. Any additional, unforeseen charges must be covered by the recipient. Where required by customs we will list the enclosed items on the packaging to enable their smooth transit, any inspection by customs is beyond our control and therefore we cannot accept any liability for this and any damage it may cause.
- You must be 18 and over to purchase from our site due to sharp items. In using this site you confirm you are over 18 years.
- We reserve the right to amend our website, terms and conditions from time to time.
The Cross Stitch Cottage Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.
Our registered address is 28 Grenaby Way, Murton, Seaham, Durham, SR7 9GW. We trade online and at selected fairs.